Saturday, August 11, 2012

Building inventory

I seriously need to take a course in photographing jewelry as the fine detail doesn't show up in my pictures.
I made the pendant. It is an oval stone in shades of blue and violet that almost looks like a seascape. The beads that make the chain are a mix of matte and crystal in shades of blue and violet.

This one is similar to the last in that it has a mix of matte and crystal beads. It also has "gold" spacers and a sea glass and crystal center piece.


This necklace has a purchased pendant in silver, rust and turquoise. The chain has turquoise and rust beads with silver spacers. It has a Southwestern feel to it.

The last one is my favorite. I've had the pendant for over a year. It is made of rusted metal that has been lacquered. The beads are a mix of red coral, copper and tiger eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment