Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for Janice

I am so blessed in so many ways. This year I have a new blessing to add to my list--Janice is my successor and already taking on the leadership of my EY coaching team. She is awesome--lots of fire in her belly, creative, scary smart and so respectful of me and the work I've done. We have a mutual admiration society and I am loving working with her and doing what I can to set her up for success.

When Janice and I first got to know each other, we discovered that we were sorority sisters--different chapters, different generations--but both Kappa Kappa Gammas. We joked about the secret handshake and signed our notes (tongue-in-cheek) "love & loyalty"! I made Janice a necklace out of the sorority colors of dark blue and light blue and incorporated sorority symbols--owl, key, fleur-de-lis. I added a heart for love and a shoe, as she is definitely a cool shoe woman and jokes about stepping into big shoes. It's a fun piece and looks great on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment