Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another necklace for me

I'm sure I'll get lots of wear out of these in Mount Vernon after I retire. Not. I wish this picture turned out better as the beads are really pretty.

The color of the sweater looks good on me.

I think I'm done for the day. The carnitas are bubbling away on the stove and smell delicious. I think I am going to pass on the homemade tortillas!

A quick shout out to Shel. In the midst of all my creating I did laundry and took a detergent container that was down to the dribs and set it upside down on the laundry room counter. Didn't realize that the top was loose! Just when I hit the wall tired and wanted to sit down for awhile, I looked over on the counter and saw a pool of liquid detergent swirling around three of the frames I had resting there. Shel had just come in from shoveling the snow in the driveway. He didn't hesitate but started cleaning up the mess. I told him most men would have said, "wow, what a mess, honey" and headed for the basement and the football game. He's not most men.

No comments:

Post a Comment